Like most museums, the dress code is casual (except when hosting private parties and/or exhibitions). I decided to go for a semi-casual look. It was about 90 something degrees outside, but I still wanted to look chic, but comfortable.


Dress: ZARA- $39

Belt: Forever21

Handbag: COACH Clutch-$298
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita Wedge Sandal- $90 (leather upper with man-made sole)
It has a 4.25 wedge heel with 1" platform at toes for comfort, rear zipper, pewter hardware, & buckle ankle straps


It was great to be around my old stomping grounds hand in hand with my hubby. There is nothing like a breezy summer's night with the one you love.
I hope all of you divas/ os are enjoying your summer :-)
Here is the OOTD video from my YouTube Channel...

4 comments:
I absolutely love this look! I'm a lover of art as well and a night at the musuem is just as romantic as dinner and a movie.
Side note: What time of camera do you use?
I am sooo loving that hair on you!!!! Love that you and your hubby do "date nights" ...good luck to the both of you!!!
You look lovely!!Love the hair!
I luv those gladitor heels they'll never go out of style
Post a Comment