Tuesday, May 24, 2011

OOTD-A Simple Gray Day :-)

This wasn't what I originally planned to wear, but the weather was so gray this past Sunday that I decided to dress along with the weather lol.




Blouse- French Connection

Necklace- The Glam Closet

Pants- Zara

Handbag- Asos, Shoes- Christian Louboutin Pigalle

After church, the Resident Pastor of my church and his wife had a celebration for their brand new baby girl. Hubby & I decided to stop by for a little while and we had a great time.


From left to right: PhatNigerianChic on YT (Peace), my cousin Maria, Me (lol), BreezyFancifulDivas on YT (Hannah), & my cousin Deborah (who is graduating with her Bachelor's Degree next week :-) Wow, I remember when she was born, time really does fly by...

After the party hubby and I went home, I took a nap and got ready to watch the Billboard awards. The only thing that I can say about the awards is BEYONCE!!!!! 'nough said!

How did you spend your Sunday? Did you see the awards? What did you think?

10 comments:

jnt50477 said...

Love the outfit and the hair is gorgeous!!!!:)

The Art of Being Fashionable said...

red sole.. a girls heaven!

theArtofbeingFashionable

Shasie said...

I love your hair like that!
Shasie
Enter My Vintage Scarf Giveaway

Juli Photo Diary said...

You are so beautiful!!

Besos!!

XX

www.juliphotodiary.com

lmagregor75 said...

so pretty!

Dolapo aka SongbirdDiva said...

Thank you so much ladies :-)

Aura said...

Your outfit is sooo classy! I love it.

Aura

www.littlebitsoffashion.com

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog. You're simply gorgeous. =)

Roachie said...

You look great! I didnt know you know PhatNigerianChic..I love her on YT.

The Luxe Standard said...

Your hair is gorgeous in each post!!!! I love your style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...