When I came across these I knew that I couldn't pass them up, especially since I got them for a steal at 60% off! Sometimes the budget diva in me needs to be gratified as well lol....
Hello Lover to....Giuseppe Zanotti E16155 Platform Peep-toe Pump





These shoes are super comfortable thanks to the 1.5" platform, solid heel, and slim ankle straps. They are perfect to carry you from day to night; especially for those 8 hour work days when you want to look chic without compromising too much on comfort.
Fabric Upper
Leather Sole
Made in Italy
5 comments:
Im so Jel
I love demmmm
they r definitely goin into my whish list
Love your shoe game!!!!Keep it comin girl ;)
P.S. You should do a ootd featuring your shoes.
Those just look so perfect. Can't wait to see you style it.
Great shoes!!
http://www.tianshanae.blogspot.com
Great shoes!Girl, you ain´t playing!
I know this is not the topic right now, but i could feel your pain about this Chanel issue on Youtube lol.
So since you´re one fabulous Diva, who is all about stepping up her game just like me ;), i thought to share this with u. Maybe you already know THE bag bible anyway, but you can go visit the Purse Forum aka all things Chanel, Loubs, Hermes (Birkin bags anyone?) & so on. Who knows (i know lol), you might be able to get that Chanel bag more quickly & with less guilt! ^__^
Especially on this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/chanel-resellers-and-consignment-recommendations-only-637137.html
Vintage is the best way to go for a start or even later, because the rarest bags & styles you won´t see on every one ;) are there to be found. Also the asian ladies, best known for their obsession with highend fashion, always give the best tips in the world. My fav: http://www.iamstyle-ish.com/2011/05/vintage-chanel-bags-where-to-buy.html.
You´re welcome ;)
Post a Comment