I knew that after my meeting, I wouldn't want to change again for church especially since I knew that I would be running a little late for the service, so I decided on wearing something that would be appropriate for both.
(BTW...Now that it is getting cold, most of my ootd pics will probably be indoors because I HATE being cold and if not all you will probably see is pictures of coats, scarves, and hats lol)


(Dress- Asos, Shoes- ZARA, Clutch- Aldo, Belt- F21, Earrings- Macy's)
By the way...when I opened my front door, I actually turned right back round and threw on a pair of pantyhose. I'm all for looking cute, but sometimes you have to be just a little practical. This weather is no joke!!! (lol :-)
Here is the Foundation Station video that was mentioned above :-)
Here is the Foundation Station video that was mentioned above :-)
2 comments:
love the whole look, esp the dress, u and i share a similar taste in dresses and i am an avid asos shopper (dresses particularly) as well.
love this dress. Whats the name of it on ASOS?
Post a Comment