Thursday, October 20, 2011

OOTD- Yeti Chic (SnapShot :-)

Was running a little late yesterday so didn't really have the time for pictures, but hubby managed to get this one. I call this... Yeti Chic (lol)! Rocking one of the must have trends of the season...The furry vest  :-)


Vest- H&M, Jersey Turtleneck- ZARA, Jeans- F21, Gladiator Wedges- Sam Edelman, Clutch-ZARA, Earrings- TheGlamCloset

6 comments:

melipooh said...

omg you look so nice, loving the vest!

Wanda Green said...

You look GREAT Diva!!! I wish I could put my outfits together like you!!! :)

Style & Poise said...

This look is so FRIEKING FABULOUS!!!!! Love it...especially the blue tights..I would've never thought....

Roni
www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

oluwa-toe-see said...

LOVE that clutch!

kellyalexandramakeup said...

I die for that clutch!!!!

Anonymous said...

U NAILED IT! Gosh you look really nice. You are one of those "oppressors" right? **angry face**

Looll. I'm learning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...